If you dream of spending a night in the desert bivouac, go camel under the stars and discover the Berber culture, Zagora awaits you for a trip out of the ordinary. For two days and one night excursion to Zagora from Marrakech will give you the opportunity to admire the most beautiful treasures to offer the desert. You will also have the opportunity to see the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou in Ouarzazate. From Marrakech, enjoy an unforgettable journey to Ouarzazate, where you will discover its breathtaking scenery and then we travel to Zagora for enjoying a night in the desert camping.
The second day you will have the chance to see the sunrise in the desert and discover a museum of cinema Ouarzazate. Your journey will be accompanied by delicious tagines and meetings.
On the third day you will discover Zagora, Draa Valley, Agdez, Ouarzazate, Tizi’n’Ticha to join Marrakech Departure every day and guaranteed recovery to your place of residence, half-board service.
- Explore a panoramic road, passing through the High Atlas via the pass Tichka located at 2260 m altitude.
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou and the fortified village of Kasbah.
- Discover the charm of the city Ouarzazate.
- Pass through Berber town of Agdez and the Draa Valley with its palm procession..
- Discover the lifestyle of desert nomads.
- Enjoy the dunes of Zagora on camel back and watch the sunrise and sunset.
- Magical night, around a fire at the camp after a traditional dinner.
|Availability||Every day at 8 am|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Pick-up from your Hotels or Riad at 7:30 am|
|LANGUAGES||French, English, Spanish, Italian, German|
|PAYMENT||Direct payment to the driver in any currency|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|